“My New Years Podcast for 2014″
Podcast #2 – Length: 14:11 – Size: 13.0 MB
Looking back at 2013
“Improvements and Failures”
- My number of daily visitors has gone up from an average of 75 (1st January 2013) to 245 (29 December 2013)
- My number of monthly visitors has gone up from 2,760 (1st January 2013 to 6,793 (29 December 2013)
- Bounce rate stayed around 77% throughout 2013, in spite of the new set up of my home page
- Have started my email list in May 2013 with Aweber and have currently 290 subscribers
- Another blog has for the first time guest posted on my blog
- Have done my first guest post on another blog
- Have recorded my first Podcast
- Have written my first product review
- Have made my first humble affiliate commission on 28th September 2013 of $8.40 All together I have made about $32 until now, not really spectacular but at least a beginning. Thanks again to the people who purchased one of my products.
Looking forward into 2014
“Targets and Improvements”
- Have to redesign my home page, my bounce rate didn’t show any signs yet of decreasing.
- Will decrease the amount of posts in my sidebar by listing categories only. Once arrived at the category page all the links of the particular posts will be listed.
- Will create a free 101 arranging course to explain what it means, for what it can be used and how to get started. Will set up a frame work with bullet points, examples and videos.
- Will create video screen capture presentations and walk through’s of products and posts for visitors who prefer visual presentations.
- Will try, if time allows it, to get to know my subscribers a bit better by doing Google Hangouts or Skype Calls.
- Will do a few more surveys to fine tune what people are looking for on my blog.
So there you have it. There are many goals to be achieved, however I think they are possible either in the short or long term.
Wish you a happy, peaceful, prosperous and inspirational “New Year 2014″. All the best to you guys and keep believing in yourself (sometimes easier said than done).
If you like the pdf version of my post, opt-in to my mailing list
About the Author:
Hans Hansen is the author and founder of “The Music Arrangers Page” and is always happy to share his passion for music arranging. In addition, he is a well experienced piano & bass guitar teacher, specializing in classical, rock and jazz. He also likes to invite you to download his Special Free Gift and connect with him on Facebook & Twitter or leave a comment on his blog.